Dental Clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai
Updated on Friday 01st October 2021
Rate this article 2 reviewsbased on
Those interested in dental services in Dubai can visit our clinic in Al Nahda and discover the treatments offered for any type of problem. Dental implants, professional teeth whitening services, dental crowns, teeth straightening are some of the treatments you can benefit from if you turn your attention to our team of dentists in Dubai.
Services offered in dental clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai
Patients who want to solve their dental problems or regain their beautiful smiles are invited to discover the dental services offered in the dental clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai. Among these, the following treatments are the most requested:
- Dental implants in Dubai - Missing teeth can be successfully replaced by dental implants. The treatment is personalized and is addressed to those who want to repair their teeth and regain their smile.
- Teeth straightening - Both children and adults can benefit from optimal teeth straightening treatments. There are various options that can be customized according to patient's problems, and the results are spectacular.
- Teeth whitening - A clean and shiny denture can be achieved with the help of teeth whitening techniques. There are many clients who ask us for a Hollywood smile, and we offered them the necessary treatments to be satisfied in the end.
- Dental veneers - Chopped, discolored or damaged teeth can be repaired with dental veneers. The small ceramic films are glued on the teeth, with the help of specific techniques, and the final result is one to match: perfect, white teeth and a winning smile.
- Professional dental cleaning - Healthy teeth are maintained with professional dental cleanings. With the help of this procedure the bacterial plaque and tartar are eliminated, the main enemies of the teeth.
These are some of the services and dental treatments that our patients can benefit from. You can contact the dental clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai to find out details about all treatments, plus their prices.
Why is cosmetic dentistry advantageous?
Cosmetic dentistry is an important area of dentistry, with the help of which patients benefit from a series of revolutionary treatments. For example, protruding gums, discolored or chipped teeth are some of the dental problems for which there are specific treatments. Each patient will benefit from a complete analysis of the teeth, with the help of dental X-rays, and then the dentist will propose various treatments to solve the respective problems.
How X-rays help in dental treatments
Dental X-rays provide a clear picture of the condition of the teeth, the roots of the teeth, and even the structure of the oral cavity. Regardless of the treatment, the dentist will recommend dental radiography, in order to be able to detect the problems and offer the optimal solutions. In the dental clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai you can benefit from dental X-rays made by our specialists. So, if you are interested in dental treatments when you arrive in Dubai, we invite you to our dental office to discover our services at advantageous prices.
Dental implants are among the most requested treatments
There are many patients who face a lack of teeth and who want to benefit from optimal treatments in order to get rid of these problems. Fortunately, dental implants have evolved in structure and technology, so this type of treatment is increasingly in demand. Quality materials and implementation methods are the main aspects that you should take into account when you are interested in dental implants in Dubai.
We have a specialized team of dentists in Dubai that can provide complete information about various types of dental implants, structure, mounting methods, and other similar aspects. If you are also interested in such treatments, we invite you to discover our services in the dental clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai.
Why choose our dental services in Dubai
We work to the highest standards, using the latest technology in dentistry. We rely on our experience and want to offer the best results to patients who cross the threshold of our dental clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai. In addition, we help everyone who chooses our treatments to understand the specific care after, in order to have healthy teeth. Here is some interesting information and statistics about oral hygiene, according to the World Health Organization:
- More than 2.3 billion people in the world suffer from tooth decay.
- Oral cancer is found in 4 cases out of 100,000, according to statistics.
- 60% of middle-income people choose the services of a dentist frequently.
If you want to know more about the dental services offered at Dental Clinic in Al Nahda, Dubai, we invite you to contact us.