Dental clinic in Al Qusais, Dubai
Updated on Friday 20th August 2021
Rate this article 2 reviewsbased on
The dental services offered by our team of dentists in Dubai are dedicated to all those who want to regain their smile and self-confidence. Each treatment is personalized, and the clients can benefit from the maximum attention for each detail. We invite you to discover the services offered in our dental clinic in Qusais, Dubai, regardless of the problems you encounter.
What kind of treatments are offered in the dental clinic in Qusais
Dental implants in Dubai, teeth straightening, teeth whitening, dental crowns are just some of the specialized treatments you can benefit from if you decide on our dental clinic in Al Qusais, Dubai. Each treatment is customized according to the problems of our patients. Here are some details about them:
- Dental implants - The top technology is used in our dental clinic in Al Qusais in terms of dental implants. These treatments are offered to patients who suffer from missing teeth and who want to improve their physical appearance.
- Teeth whitening - A Hollywood smile can be achieved with the help of our specialized treatments. First of all, we will recommend a set of tests, so that you can benefit from personalized treatments, depending on your problems.
- Dental crowns - Such treatments are recommended for repairing various tooth problems. The materials used are of high quality and guarantee the durability of the respective works.
- Teeth straightening - Such treatments are offered to both children and adults. Here, too, several tests are needed, including a dental x-ray to provide the exact treatment needed.
- Professional dental cleaning - Plaque and tartar are the enemies of teeth. The elimination of such dental problems will protect you in time from possible developments of caries or other diseases. Such treatment can take place in a short time, with only one visit to the dental clinic in Qusais.
- Dental veneers - Broken, chipped or discolored teeth have an immediate solution. Dental veneers are recommended in such cases, and patients can enjoy a perfect smile after just a few visits to the dentist.
These are just some of the treatments offered in our dental clinic in Qusais, Dubai, and more details about our services can be provided by our specialists in the field.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry involves a series of procedures and treatments designed to give a beautiful smile to those who want to pay more attention to their teeth and health. Discolored teeth or those with irregular shapes, a prominent gum are dental problems that some patients suffer from. In such cases, self-confidence is certainly low, especially when interacting with society. Therefore, cosmetic dentistry can be the optimal solution for such problems.
So, if you encounter such problems, do not hesitate to talk to our dentists. Our dental clinic in Qusais is at your disposal with complete support and guidance for choosing the proper treatments.
The services of a pediatrician
Children too can benefit from age-specific treatments. According to specialists, a first visit to the dentist should take place from the age of one year. The dentist will do some checks to see if the baby's teeth are developing properly or if small interventions are needed. It is important to know that baby teeth can be affected by tooth decay quite quickly, especially if proper oral hygiene is not provided from the beginning.
Parents should not worry about the atmosphere in the dental clinic in Qusais because we have specialists who know how to behave with the children. Our dentists can also advise on the oral hygiene of the little ones, the correct way of brushing the teeth, and other aspects related to oral health.
Why choose the services of our office in Al Qusais, Dubai?
Dental tourism has gained quite a bit in recent years, and those looking for top treatments are turning their attention to the medical services offered in Dubai. This is also the case of dental offices, in great demand by tourists.
Our team of dentists knows what kind of treatments to offer depending on the patients' oral problems, guaranteeing that they will have the right results. Here are some interesting facts and information about oral hygiene, according to the World Health Organization:
- More than 3.5 billion people suffer from oral conditions, according to estimates.
- Around 530 million children in the world suffer from tooth decay from an early age.
- About 10% of the world's population suffers from gum disease, according to statistics.
If you want to know more about the services of our dental clinic in Qusais, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to offer you the best treatments, depending on the problems you face.