Teeth Cleaning Services in Dubai
|When teeth cleaning services are needed||Professional teeth cleaning should be done at least twice a year in order to have healthy teeth.|
Who is in charge of professional teeth cleaning?
A dental hygienist specializes in dental cleaning. He/she collaborates with other dentists if he/she discovers problems that require specialized treatments.
Implications of a dental examination
Before the professional teeth cleaning, the dental hygienist in Dubai will examine the teeth. If there are cavities or gingival problems, the treatment is resumed after solving the patient's dental problems.
|Procedures involved in a teeth cleaning treatment|| |
Plaque and tartar are removed with the help of a device with sound waves. The electric brush is used to remove pieces of tartar in the oral cavity.
|Anesthesia required (YES/NO)|| |
|Specific dental brush provided|| |
Professional brushing is done with special toothpaste and lasts around ten minutes.
|Flossing and rinsing sessions as part of the treatment|| |
The treatment is completed by a flossing session, followed by the use of a special mouthwash.
|Teeth sensitivity after a teeth cleaning process|| |
Sensitivity after the professional cleaning treatment is normal. Patients may feel a little discomfort for a few hours.
|Teeth cleaning at home|| |
Brushing at least twice a day is recommended, along with flossing with inter-dental brushes and then rinsing with mouthwash.
|Post cleaning session oral care|| |
Patients are advised to avoid foods that color or stain the teeth. There are no prohibitions regarding daily activities.
|Teeth cleaning when having dental brackets|| |
More frequent visits to the dental office for teeth cleaning are recommended. The development of tartar is done faster with a dental appliance.
|Additional recommendations from the dental hygienist|| |
Patients may be advised to use special toothpaste and mouthwash to maintain proper oral hygiene.
|Time spent for professional dental cleaning|| |
Around 30 or 40 minutes
|Extra visits required|| |
In case of bleeding gums or continuous discomfort
|Why choose our dental services in Dubai||We have an experienced team of dental hygienists who can perform professional dental cleaning for patients. We also offer dedicated treatment plans based on the patient's problems.|
What is teeth cleaning?
- The dental cleaning process is made by a specialized dental hygienist. We have such specialists in our dental clinics in Dubai.
- The first thing done in teeth cleaning procedure is a physical examination that can reveal the problems of the denture, such as, gingivitis, cavities, plaque, and tartar.
- In the case of major dental problems, the dental hygienist will solicit the support of the dentist to solve them.
- Then, the plaque and tartar are removed by the dental hygienist.
- A high-powered electric brush is then used for deep cleaning of the denture. This procedure normally removes small pieces of tartar if left.
- The dental brush is made with the help of special toothpaste.
- An expert flossing session is then followed.
- Next, a rinse with liquid fluoride is offered to clean the mouth.
The fluoride treatment is offered
Dental veneers in Dubai represent a revolutionary treatment, which can be performed in our office, with the latest technology. Thus, problematic teeth that are discolored, stained, or chipped can be repaired with procedures and treatments of this kind. There is no pain at the time of the intervention, but the dentist can apply local anesthesia for as little discomfort as possible. If you want more information in this regard, we recommend you contact us.
How often is dental cleaning needed?
The medical history can be solicited by your dental hygienist
Orthodontics in Dubai involves a teeth straightening treatment that can last for several years. Patients will benefit first of all from a routine check of the teeth, followed by the elimination of caries, if necessary. Mounting the dental appliance is simple and does not require sedation. But in order to get a clear picture of this type of treatment, we recommend that you contact us and ask all the questions.
Why choose the services of our dentists in Dubai?
Besides professional teeth cleaning, it is important to pay attention to diet and daily habits. A healthy denature is questionable in the case of smokers who should quit this inappropriate habit. Fruits and vegetables should be the first choice in nutrition instead of junk food, dairy, or other ailments. Here are some interesting facts about dentures:
- According to statistics, people spend around 39 hours brushing their teeth in a lifetime.
- The enamel of the teeth is the hardest part of the body.
- The mouth is home to more than 300 types of bacteria, as cited by healthline.com;
- Saliva washes away the food particles in the mouth. The body produces around 37,000 liters of saliva in a lifetime.