Teeth Cleaning Services in Dubai
Updated on Monday 26th October 2020
Rate this article 2 reviewsbased on
Keeping the teeth clean is important to the overall health status of everyone. Teeth cleaning in Dubai is available in our dental clinics in Dubai, and are performed by our specialists. Also, information about the procedures and prices for a dental cleaning in Dubai can be provided at any time by our dentists. Below you can find information about the teeth cleaning services in Dubai, mentioning that our dentists in Dubai are at your disposal with comprehensive details.
What is teeth cleaning?
Teeth cleaning is a non-painful procedure performed by a dental hygienist in Dubai. There are different procedures involved and it all starts with a physical exam. Here are important things to know about dental cleaning in Dubai:
- The dental cleaning process is made by a specialized dental hygienist. We have such specialists in our dental clinics in Dubai.
- The first thing done in teeth cleaning procedure is a physical examination that can reveal the problems of the denture, such as, gingivitis, cavities, plaque, and tartar.
- In the case of major dental problems, the dental hygienist will solicit the support of the dentist to solve them.
- Then, the plaque and tartar are removed by the dental hygienist.
- A high-powered electric brush is then used for deep cleaning of the denture. This procedure normally removes small pieces of tartar if left.
- The dental brush is made with the help of special toothpaste.
- An expert flossing session is then followed.
- Next, a rinse with liquid fluoride is offered to clean the mouth.
The entire dental cleaning process is not complex or painful. If there aren’t major problems with plaque and tartar, the patient will be ready in about 30 or 40 minutes. You can discuss all the aspects of teeth cleaning in Dubai with one of our specialists.
The fluoride treatment is offered
The dental cleaning process is concluded only after a treatment based on fluoride for the denture. The dental hygienist can use a fluoride varnish or a foamy gel that applies to the teeth, with the help of the electric brush. This is a special treatment meant to protect the teeth against caries and cavities. Your dentist in Dubai can tell you more about fluoride treatment after teeth cleaning procedure.
How often is dental cleaning needed?
According to dentists, teeth cleaning procedure should be made twice per year. Besides that, patients should consider extra visits to the dentist and check if there are any dental problems. Periodical dental cleanings are important to the overall health of the denture. This way, patients can avoid developing caries or other dental problems. Feel free to discuss with our team of dentists in Dubai and find out more about the importance of teeth cleaning.
The medical history can be solicited by your dental hygienist
There are cases in which a dental hygienist might need your medical file to see the previous dental problems. The dentist will look for gum disease in your medical records, especially because this kind of dental illness is genetic. Your dental hygienist needs to know your former dental issues before any kind of procedure. Feel free to discuss with us all you need to know.
Why choose the services of our dentists in Dubai?
We have a professional team of dentists in Dubai who work with top technology and equipment in dentistry. Our team is specialized in a wide range of dental areas, so patients can benefit from complete attention and care in our dental clinics in Dubai, regardless of the problem they have. A dental hygienist, for example, is in charge of teeth cleaning, a procedure that is recommended for anyone who wants to maintain a healthy denture and avoid dental problems like cavities, gingivitis, periodontitis, and many more. Besides a professional teeth cleaning, it is important to pay attention to the diet and daily habits. A healthy denature is questionable in the case of smokers who should quit this inappropriate habit. Fruits and vegetables should be the first choice in nutrition instead of junk food, dairy, or other aliments. Here are some interesting facts about denture:
- According to statistics, people spend around 39 hours brushing the teeth in a lifetime.
- The enamel of the teeth is the hardest part of the body.
- The mouth is home to more than 300 types of bacteria, as cited by healthline.com;
- Saliva washes away the food particles in the mouth. The body produces around 37,000 liters of saliva in a lifetime.
Looking for a dental cleaning in Dubai? We invite you to contact our team of dentists in Dubai and find out all the details and information you need. You can discuss with us details about the prices for dental treatments in Dubai.